Jannat white basmati rice 1121

Original price was: 165,00 kr.Current price is: 150,00 kr.

Category: 1

Basmatipronounced basmati, is a variety of long, slender-grained aromatic which is traditionally grown in the Indian subcontinent, mainly India, Pakistan, Srilanka and Nepal As of 2019, India accounted for 35% of the international trade in basmati rice, while Pakistan accounted for the remaining 65%. Many countries use domestically grown basmati rice crops; however, basmati is geographically exclusive to certain districts of India and Pakistan.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Jannat white basmati rice 1121”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *